After kicking off last time with the smoothed out, liquid vibes of Lenzman, our next installment will provide you with 10 of the best reasons for you to start/continue listening to and loving the London-based house producer and DJ Sonny Fodera.
Expect deep vibes, techy vibes, miami vibes and balearic vibes from this incredibly talented producer and DJ.
Mixmag labelled him one of their “hot six” and he certainly stands out amongst the raft of new house DJ’s appearing these days. His music often has a deep, techy sound that almost transports you to a dark, sweaty basement somewhere. That’s not all he does though and you’ll also find slightly lighter, more uplifting elements in his music which stay true to the elements of classic deep house.
With his own album out and releases on Cajual, Defected and Large Records to name but 3, there’s a wealth of material to choose from so we’ve tried to pick you our favourites.
1. He keeps shit nice and techy
2. He goes IN with Low Steppa
3. But can still make happy, uplifting house
4. Then he goes deep with none other than Leftwing & Kody, oooooeees, ohmygod, ooes.
5. And my god his album was sick…
6. … See?
7. Okay, so imo it doesn’t top the Bontan remix, but still, a worthy reason.
8. tekka deepness
9. tekka deepness + tekka 80’s bleeps 🙂
10. mfmmrhfm 10 is never enough ¬¬
So, that’s another 10 reasons for you to love another notty producer.
Once again we leave you with a mix…